We have a professional team behind our business aiming to provide you perfect matched one-stop air solution for customized order.
Over a twelve years, our professional team the most valuable assets we have, devote their life to our business leading the domestic R&D force ahead of industry. Keeping innovation ecery year, its national grade technology centre is well-founded and shaped in the next foreseeable 2 years.
Our purchasing strategy is to establish a long-term relationship with global suppliers provide customers the best experience on investment.
Quality Control department strictly focus on quality, testing and inspecting every single parts delivered from our suppliers. Unqualified parts will be rejected, and never go into mass production.
“5S” management system is implementing in assembling area which standardize production process.
The QC personnel follow up the whole process of assembling and timing control, correcting the unqualified crafts and arts to meet the targer of “zero defect” from very beginning.
|Compressor can not start||1. The fuses is burnt.
2. Malfunction of start-up of electrical equipment.
3. Connection of start-up of button
4. Connection of circuit
5. Voltage is too low
6. Malfunction of motor
7. Malfunction of air-end. (Abnormal noise and feel part of the air-end too hot)
8. Lack phases of power supply
9. Overload of fan motor.
|Ask qualifield electrician for overhaul and replacement.|
|Running current is high. The compressor stops by it self. (Alarm due to excessive hot of Air-end)||1. Voltage is too low
2. Discharge pressure is too high.
3. Jam of oil-air separator core.
4. Malfunction of air-end.
5. Malfunction of circuit
|1. Ask electrician for overhaul.
2. Check/regulate pressure parameters.3. Replace with new parts.
4. Disassembly, examine and repair.
5. Ask electrician for overhaul
|Discharge temperature is lower than normal level.||1. Invalidation of thermostatic valve.
2. A long time in vacancy of ON.
3. Invalidation of discharge temperature sensor.
4. Invalidation of suction valve, suction inlet does not openfull
|1. Examine, repair and clean or replace valve care.
2. Increase air consumption.
3. Examine and replace
4. Clean and replace.
|Discharge temperature is too high to stop the compressor automatically||1. Lack of lubricate condensate.
2. Wrong type and spec. Of lubricate condensate.
3. Jam of oil filter
4. Jam or heavy dirt of oil cooler.
5. Malfunction of the thermostatic sensor.
6. Invalidation of thermostatic valve.
7. Too many dusts accumulated in the fan and cooler.
8. Motor of fan doesn’t work.
|1. Inspect and suplement [l] lubricate condensate.
2. Replace with new condensate according to requirements.
3. Use new sub-assemblies.
4. Examine, clean, replace with new sub-assemblies.
5. Disassemble and clean, blow off and dry.
6. Examine circuit and motor of fan
|Discharge too much oil in compressed air||1. Core of oil-air separator broken.
2. Jam of valve.
3. Too much lubricating condensate.
|1. Use new sub-assemblies.
2. Clean the valve.
3. Discharge part of oil.
|Air flow is blow normal level.||1. Jam of air filter.
2. Jam of oil-air separator core.
3. Blow by of electromagnetic valve.
4. Leakage of pipeline.
5. Belts skid and loose.
6. Suction valve cannot be open fully.
|1. Remove impurities or use new sub-assemblies.
2. Use new sub-assemblies.
3. Clean out or use new sub-assemblies.
4. Examine and repair.
5. Use new sub-assemblies and tighten belts.
6. Clean out or use new sub-assemblies
|Oil return from the air filter after stop||Invalidation of spring or sealed ring is broken||Replace broken subassemblies.|
|Safety valve puff away.||1. Safety valve runs too long.
2. Invalidation of pressure control and working pressure is too high.
|1. Use new sub-assemblies or regulate again.
2. Examine or regulate it again.